Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24, 2011

Hello,
We arrived safely and are nearly unpacked.  Dad has gone to get our 3 wheeler ordered.  We meet with the department chair tomorrow and get our teaching assignments.  It seems dad will probably have freshman after all and he is thrilled.  I meet the other person who teaches Soph--in fact, she is assigned as our "helper" teacher.  She is about 23 and studied for 3 years in Florida.  She is darling and would like to do some planning together..  I would really enjoy that.  Scott, thanks so much for the lovely dinner out and Emily thanks for planning such a nice time on Sunday.  I wrote in my journal that you all brought my favorite foods and that the goodie bags were the hit of the day.  It's amazing to me that we are here and it all feels so familiar and right.  Thanks for the love each of you gives to us.  It is what makes life worth living--
Love,
Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment